free web tracker

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

 

It's not my fault!

Regarding your results page

This is how it works: I wrote the questions, and I assigned points to each correct question. The program (or whatever it is called) on OKCupid calculates your score based on your answers and the points that I assigned to each answer. Sometimes its calculations are wrong, giving you 0% when you answered all of them correctly in reality. I am very sorry about this; however, there is nothing I can do about it! That is one of the main reasons I created this blog - so you can check your answers. Please don't get mad at me and post the fact that OKCupid scored your test wrong.
Additional Information on Pointing: Some questions receive 1 point while others receive 2. The points for each question are listed in the Answer Key. That is how you can receive a score of something other than a multiple of 10 in a 10-question section.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?